Generating new ideas. Solving big problems.
Are You Looking Dive Into AI?
FAST AND GLOBAL
Objective & Why We are differents
The goal of the AIPathWAY fund I is to generate capital gains by investing in ACI & blockchain based assets, cryptocurrencies and tokens, and in shares of listed companies that focus on such as state of the art targets. The AIPathWAY fund I applies multiple investment strategies in order to gain exposure to the different opportunities presented by this ecosystem.
ALLOCATION OF FUNDS
Shares of Blockchain & AI related companies.
- Companies that allocate significant resources to the development and use of AI & blockchain technologies
- Exposure to several cryptocurrencies. Periodic rebalancing.
- Access to early investment opportunities in outstanding projects.
- Exposure to active investment strategies via algorithmic arbitrage and trading opportunities.
VENTURE FUNDING LANDSCAPE
Years 2017 – 2018 / Source: GlobalData
Anand Rao, Principal, Global Artificial Intelligence Leader at PwC
For a detailed prospectus and offering
Chairman of the Advisary Board
- With 27 years of experience, he is executive director of Digital Assets Deployment (DAD), a business incubator of High Technology and Internet with participation in more than 20 leading projects in the sector. “When you come from the 20th century, understanding the 21st century is complex, but the reality is that artificial intelligence will radically change business models”
Felipe García Montesinos
Co-founder & VP of Technology
- Creator of the algorithm and AI architecture, Felipe is an expert on the digital world in all its aspects. A long professional career leading the engineering and technical architecture of large ISP operators in this country allow him to have the vision and leadership to be responsible for an entire ecosystem of technological startups.
- Born in the United States, Lance studied at Delta University in California, the University of Navarra in Pamplona and ESADE (Business School) in Barcelona, Spain. Has worked as Product Manager for multinational companies, and as general manager in Spanish companies with as many as 1000 employees and offices in as many as 15 capital cities in Spain. Lance was voted as one of the top 100 business managers in Spain in 1982 the magazine “Actualidad Económica”. He founded and managed his own company specialized in real estate management, development and marketing in Mallorca for over 30 years. With nearly 50 years of experience in business management in Europe, Lance speaks English, Spanish, Catalan, German and French.
Chief Financial Manager
- Extensive administrative, financial and accounting experience in multinationals firms around the world such as Kellogg’s (United States), Consilux (Brazil), BP or Charvenca (Venezuela), being responsible for the areas of Accounting, Taxes, Treasury, Payments, monthly results, accounting closings and Tax Planning of the group’s companies. Strategic and Financial Planning Analyst, in charge of the elaboration and evaluation of the annual budgets and their coordination with the different departments and areas of the company.
AIPathWay Funds Management
Artificial intelligence & Blockchain technologies funds companyIn the early days of electricity, much of the innovation centered around slightly different improvements in lighting. While this was an important foundation, the really transformative applications, in which electric power spurred massive redesigns in multiple industries, took longer to be grasped. AI is the new electricity, and is at a similar inflection point.
Key Fund Facts
*Final Agreement on Progress
Seeks high returns
Seeks exposure to the blockchain and AI ecosystem.
Seeks AI state of the art technologies with potential high growth and IPO exit.
Is not afraid of major portfolio fluctuations
Is aware of the high volatility that the cryptocurrency market entails and that he/she may incur in losses
AI & Blockchain Happenings
Future is always coming
Companies can determine whether they should invest in blockchain by focusing on specific use cases and their market position. Speculation on the value of blockchain is rife, with Bitcoin—the first and most infamous application of blockchain—grabbing headlines for its...
Emerging Technologies, Historical Analysis, Global Opportunities, Competitive Landscape and Industry Segments Poised For Strong Growth In Future 2022, In this rapidly changing environment, need for understanding customer behavior is ever increasing. This is driving...
The "Artificial Intelligence: Global Investment Analysis" report shows Top Funded Industries Across the Top 5 Funded Regions. This research service identifies the key trends in investments for artificial intelligence technologies and highlights the key growth areas in...
Investment and interest in artificial intelligence (AI) remains high, though large-scale adoption is happening more slowly. Still, many companies have ambitious plans for AI systems and are looking to them to improve their business operations. eMarketer has curated...
I have been in the space of artificial intelligence for a while and am aware that multiple classifications, distinctions, landscapes, and infographics exist to represent and track the different ways to think about AI. However, I am not a big fan of those...
The other governments investing in AI. Currently, many middle powers are leveraging their private sectors to advance AI capabilities. “AI,” in this context, means the use of computing power to conduct activities that previously required human intelligence. More...
LET’S START SOMETHING NEW SAY HELLO!
Spaces Atocha – C/ Alfonso XII 62, 2nd floor, D. 2036, 28014, Madrid (Spain)
© AIPathWAY 2019